Surrender to Jesus
>> Thursday, June 10, 2010
Jesus greets me
Okran .....
look in the mirror and see !!
I am the Lord, today I'll handle all your problems.
I do not need your assistance.
So, best wishes and I love you always.
Note: And remember ...
When the world was handed a problem that can not handle you
own, do not try to solve the problem. However,
Put the problem in your prayers. I will solve your problem based on the SCHEDULE
I've set yourself. All your problems will I SURE
finish, but according to my schedule, not your schedule.
After all you put your problems in your prayers, do not
you think and worry about. Instead, focus to all
good things are happening to you now.
If you're stuck in the street, do not be angry, for still
many people in this world who never drove for the rest life.
If you are facing problems at work, think
that there are still many people who are unemployed for years without jobs.
When you are sad because family relationships, think about the people
who have never felt such love and be loved.
When you feel bored by the end of the week, think of those
people who have day and night without overtime to fend off
families & children.
If your car broke down and require you to walk,
do not be angry, think of disabled people who were eager to
feel walking on my own two feet like you now.
If you see a mirror with gray hair, do not
sad, because having hair is just a dream
for people who are in chemotherapy treatment.
When you contemplate the meaning of life in this world and contemplate what
purpose of this life?
Be thankful, because many people who do not have a chance
live long enough to contemplate their lives.
If you feel uncomfortable because of the affected
anger and disappointment of others, remember, the situation could become
far worse, namely a sense of anger & YOU
disappointment!
If you decide to forward this letter to others,
Thank you. You have touched their lives in
many things that you never imagined!
__________________
Jesus Christ
Jesus, thou hast seen my efforts
Jesus said: all of them have passed away
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment